Barley lemonade helps you to beat the heat in the summer season. While lemon will provide you with all the vitamin C you need, barley will help to detoxify your body and also prevent the formation of kidney stones. Barley lemonade is good for digestive health and to keep a check on hypertension.
Lemon - 1 no.
Barley water - 1/2 cup
Roasted Cumin Powder - 1/4 tsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Dried basil - 2 tsp
Black Salt - to taste
- • Squeeze out the juice of a lemon in a juice jar.
- • Add barley water, roasted cumin powder, sugar, and black salt.
- • Mix well until the sugar dissolves completely.
- • Add 2 cups of cold water and mix well.
- • Serve chilled with ice cubes