Bread dhokla is an instant, nutritious recipe It is rich in fiber, which helps to prevent constipation. It is also a decent source of many B-complex vitamins, which play a very important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as fats.
Brown bread - 4
Hung curd - 1/4 cup
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Green chili - 1-2 no.
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - few
Olive oil - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
- • In a small bowl, mix hung curds with turmeric powder, salt, and finely chopped chilies.
- • Now, spread the curd on the first piece of the bread and cover it with the second piece. Similarly, arrange the third and fourth bread.
- • Cut into 4 square pieces and keep aside.
- • Heat oil in a pan and allow mustard seeds and curry leaves to splutter.
- • Add the bread pieces and toss slowly.
- • Cover it for 2 minutes.
- • Garnish with coriander and serve hot.