Brown rice is pulav a wholesome nutritious recipe. Brown rice is an excellent source of many B-complex vitamins and minerals. Due to its high fiber content, brown rice reduces the possibility of heart diseases, helps avoid abrupt spikes in sugar levels, helps digestion and reduces constipation.
Brown rice,raw - 1/2 cup
Soyabean,raw - 1/4 cup
French beans + Peas - 1/4 cup
Clove - 2 no.
Cardamon - 1 no.
Bay leaves - 1 no.
Onion - 1/2 no.
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Cinnamon - a pinch
Oil - 1 tsp
- • Cover and cook rice in water(6 times as that of rice) till almost done, but not mushy. Add salt to taste while cooking. Drain out any excess water, cover and keep aside, till required.
- • Heat oil in a pan, add dry ingredients, ginger garlic paste and then onion ..
- • Add chopped beans and peas. Saute for few minutes.
- • Add boiled soyabean. Stir cook for 2-3 minutes.
- • Add in the rice. Mix well until rice and veggies are properly blended.
- • Add salt if required.
- • Garnish with coriander and serve hot.