Yellow corn is rich in the carotenoid lutein, a phytochemical with antioxidant properties.
Corn Kernels - 1 cup
paneer - 100 gms
Onions - 1 no.
Capsicum - 1/2 no.
Bread crumbs - 1/4 cup
Ginger chili paste - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - to glaze
- • Crush the corn kernels in a grinder to get a coarse paste.
- • Mix this coarse paste with paneer, bread crumbs, chopped onion, chopped capsicum, ginger chili paste and salt.
- • Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them as kebabs.
- • Preheat the oven for 15 min. Then glaze the kebabs with little oil and bake it at 150 degree Celsius for 15 min. or shallow fry them in non-stick pan.
- • Corn kebabs are ready to eat. Serve hot with sauce or mint chutney.