Oats and Dalia (Bulgar Wheat)both are good in soluble fiber whereas fruits contain ample antioxidants, vitamin and minerals. This not only helps to keep high cholesterol in check but also aids in healthy bones.
Bulgar/Broken Wheat (Dalia) - 1/4 cup
Rolled oats - 1/4 cup
Skimmed milk - 1 cup
Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
Apple - 2 tsp
Banana,ripe - 2 tsp
Chickoo - 2 tsp
Pomegranate - 2 tsp
Ghee - 2 tsp
- • Clean, wash and drain the dalia.
- • Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker, add the dalia and saute for 3-4 min.
- • Now add the oats and cook for 2 minutes.
- • Add the milk and 1 cup water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- • Mix the cinnamon powder and cool in the refrigerator.
- • Add the fruits and mix well.
- • Serve chilled