Soya granules- 50 gms
Fresh curds (dahi) - 100 gms
Semolina (rava) - 50 gms
Fruit salt - 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves (kadi patta), finely chopped - 8 to 10 .
Capsicum, finely chopped - 1
Onion, finely chopped - 1
Carrot, grated - 1
Finely chopped coriander (dhania) - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Green chillies, finely chopped - 5 to 7 ml
Tomatoes, finely chopped - 2
Grated paneer (cottage cheese) - 50 gms
oil - for shallow frying
- •Soak soya granules in warm water for 15 minutes.
- • Grind it fine paste with the help of water.
- • In a bowl mix, soya paste, curd, sooji,carrot, capsicum, onion, curryleaves, coriander, salt and green chillies, mix well.
- • Add some water to make the batter of pouring consistency.
- • Finaly add eno fruit salt to it. in another bowl gently mix cottage cheese a
- • Heat one teaspoon oil in a nonstick pan pour one table spoon batter over it.
- • Spread some paneer and tomato mixture over it. cover the lid and cook on both sides on very low flame.
- • Repeat the process with rest of the batter.
- •Serve uttapam with flax seedschutney orsambhar.