Eager to get back into shape now that you're no longer pregnant? For long-term success – and to keep yourself feeling good along the way,we will suggest you to:
Wait for at least three months
Your body needs time to recover from labor and delivery. Starting a diet plan to slim down ,too soon after giving birth can delay your recovery and make you feel more tired – and you need all the energy you can muster to adjust to life with your newborn.
Go on a healthy weight loss diet plan:
Go on a healthy weight loss plan which will make you lose gradually in kgs ,will give you good inch loss,will not affect your baby’s lactational needs. Eat healthy including plenty of fruits and vegetables in your meals. Drink water throughout the day to stay well hydrated and choose the right snacks as well. Helping you lose weight at a healthy pace, will also make sure you have the energy to adjust to life with your newborn.
Give yourself time to get back in shape, and don't despair if the weight doesn't fall off immediately. quick weight loss is unrealistic for the average new mum, so take a more gradual approach.
We sought out the best foods and herbs to keep you going and slim you down in the process. Try out the following recipes for yourself -
- Tips to help you to achieve and maintain a healthy weight:
- • Make time for breakfast in the morning.
- • Eat at least five portions of fruit and vegetables a day.
- • Include plenty of fibre-rich foods such as oats, beans, lentils, grains and seeds in your meals.
- • Include starchy foods such as bread, rice and pasta (preferably wholegrain varieties for added fibre) in every meal.
- • Go easy on sugary foods sometimes.
- • Watch your portion sizes at mealtimes, and the number and type of snacks you eat between meals Combining healthy eating with gentle exercises or walk will be the most effective, because it helps you to lose fat instead of lean tissue
Masoor Dal Uthappam
Wheat Germ Cutlet