Ragi (commonly known as nachni) is rich in protein, fiber, iron, and calcium. So, this recipe will help you stay healthy and fit.
Ragi flour- 1 cup
Drumstick leaves- a handful
Saunf - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Small onion- 10
Ginger - a small piece
Garlic - 6 pods
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Bread crumbs- 1/4 cup
Curry leaves- a few
Salt - to taste
Oil - to taste
- • Grind onion, saunf, ginger, garlic to a paste.
- • Mix ragi flour, drumstick leaves, curry leaves, ground paste, garam masala powder, salt in a bowl with water to a dough.
- • A Take small portions of the dough, shape into cutlets, roll in bread crumbs and set aside.
- • Heat 2 spoons oil in a non -stick pan.
- • Add cutlets, shallow fry and serve hot.