Ragi or Nachani comes from the millet family. Ragi dosa is rich in protein and calcium, which can help to make your bones and teeth strong. These instant dosas are easy to prepare and tasty to eat. This tatsy recipe also helps in boosting your kids immunity.
Ragi flour - 2 cups
Rice flour - 2 cups
Sugar - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
- • Mix the two flours with water to form a thick paste.
- • Add salt and sugar. Mix well.
- • Heat a non-stick pan, pour a ladle-full of batter and spread it evenly.
- • Add oil around the crepes and cook for 5 min.
- • Flip and cook on the other side too.
- • Serve hot with green chutney.