Soya has been linked to a decrease in the incidence of heart diseases, type II diabetes, and certain types of cancers. It has also been found to be beneficial for maintaining bone health,iron deficiency especially in perimenopausal women.
Soya chunks - 1/2 cup
Capsicum - 1/2 no.
Spring onions (with greens) - 1 no.
Green chili - 1-2 no.
Ginger - small piece
Garlic - 5-6 pods
Salt - to taste
- • Soak the chunks for 1 hour. Later, squeeze out the water and keep the chunks aside.
- • Dice the capsicum and onions. Finely chop green chilies, ginger, garlic, and onion greens.
- • Heat oil in a pan and add chopped green chilies, ginger-garlic, and vegetables. Sauté for half a minute on a high flame.
- • Add soya chunks to the vegetables and mix well.
- • Sauté for five minutes.
- • Serve hot, garnished with onion greens.