Tasty and nutritious vegetable stew is a must add on Gurgaon's cholesterol diet consultant Dr.Tanju's Cholesterol Diet Plan.
Carrot (cut in cubes) - 1 no.
Potato - 1 no.
French beans - 1/4 cup
Onion (finely sliced) - 1-2 no.
Ginger and garlic (crushed) - 1 tsp
Green chilies - 2-3 no.
Black pepper (whole) - 1/2 tsp
Cardamom - 2-3 no.
Cinnamon - Few sticks
Cloves - 3 no.
Coconut milk or water - 1 cup
Curry leaves - 2-3 no.
olive oil - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
- • Heat oil in a cooking pan and allow the black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves to splutter in it.
- • Add the onion, crushed ginger and garlic, green chilies, and sauté for few minutes.
- • Add vegetables and half of the coconut milk/water and bring it to boil.
- • Let the vegetables get cooked properly and then remove from the fire.
- • Add the remaining coconut milk/water and cook for 5 more minutes.
- • Serve hot.