Every second person wants to stay healthy and look fit. Losing weight isn’t easy, it’s a notion.Weight Loss is generally attributed to Eat less and exercise more. But actually, Different foods go through different metabolic pathways. Some foods can cause hormone changes that encourage weight gain, while other foods can increase satiety and boost the metabolic rate.So,its not about how much we eat,its about what we eat.
If you are looking for weight loss then, it has to come from balanced approach in the form of Healthy Diets, exercise and a change in Lifestyle
Overweight is a concern from being fit and look good for few but for others it causes various kind of diseases which impact you both mentally and physically & it sometimes dent us to the extent of comprising our carriers.
Well, as reasons of wishing for weight loss vary from people to people, So are there diet plans. We at NutriAyurCare , help you reduce weight with most scientific and organized approach by analyzing your body and your existing eating habits and providing tailor made solutions
which is best suited for your body .
We believe in making gradual approach towards weight loss not enforcing any crash dieting or major deviations from your normal eating habits, it will be simply planned diets ensuring your likes and dislike and overall food cravings.
Dr. Tanju, one of the best weight loss consultants in Gurugram has advised a few weight loss diets on the websites healthy recipes section. To name a few -
Weight Gain Diets
We focus on:
• Helping lose weight & burn fat, by eating right and along with physical activity.
• Diet Plan is built around your lifestyle & choices. It contains food options that are easily available & practical for you.
• There are no supplements given.
• Along with diet plans,some kitchen herbs are suggested for your better health and minor illnesses.Ayurvedic consultation is also provided depending upon one’s needs. Diet plan works on overall health improvement along with weight loss and bloating Control.
• We work on improving metabolism.
• No starvation.Will feel more energetic with these plans.
While it’s true more people want to lose weight than gain it, putting on weight is not as easy as it looks; in fact it’s more difficult to put it on. Weight gain is a slower process ,adding 1/2kg/week may be tedious.
We provide healthy weight gain diet plan which includes the right foods one should consume to put on kilos in a healthy manner. But along with this, you also need to engage in strenuous physical activity for at least 45 minutes every day.
Dr. Tanju, one of the best weight gain doctor in Gurugram has advised a few weight loss diets on the websites healthy recipes section. To name a few -
Italian potato salad
cottage cheese sandwich