Vegetable chilla is very good source of protein, vitamins, and fiber. It is so delicious when served with green chutney. Besan Cheela can help tingle your teens taste buds while providing nutrition to them
Gram flour (Besan) - 200 gm
Carrot (grated) - 1 no.
Spinach (chopped) - 50 gm
Green chili (finely chopped) - 1-2 no.
Oil - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
- • Add water little by little into the gram flour until a smooth, lump-free, and dripping-consistency batter is obtained.
- • Add all the vegetables, green chilies, and salt in the batter and mix well.
- • Heat a nonstick pan and smear a little oil over its inner surface.
- • Pour a spoonful of batter on top and spread it. Cook on both sides until brown.
- • Serve hot with green chutney or curds.