A very easy and quick option. It not only includes protein and calcium for building muscles and keeping bones healthy but also adds a zing of herbs to satisfy the taste buds.
Multi-grain bread - 4
Dried mixed herbs or oregano - 1 tsp
Hung curd - 2-3 tsp
Cottage cheese (Paneer) or Tofu (Soya paneer) - 1cup
Cucumber - 1/2 no.
Green corriander chutney - 2 tsp
Olives - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
- • Mix the hung curd with the herbs and spread this on all the bread slices.
- • To make one sandwich, place sliced paneer, cucumber, tomato on one slice of this bread.
- • Sprinkle salt and add a dash of olives and cover it with another bread.
- • Repeat the procedure for the remaining two slice.
- • Serve hot with green chutney .