Terms & Conditions
1. NutriAyurCare provides diet consultancy aimed primarily at weight loss, Health improvement, and disease management through diets based upon Ayurveda and Nutrition. It’s not possible to guarantee results as they vary depending upon body type, routine, health issues, gender, age, physical activity, etc.
2. Upon confirmation of payment, it is mandatory to start the program within 30 days, failing which the program will be deemed as concluded and non transferable, NutriAyurCare cannot be held accountable in any manner whatsoever.
3. Clinic reserves the right of enrolment & Cancellation of enrolment.
4. There will be no split payments for any of the packages.
5. Enrolment would be confirmed only on the receipt of payment after sharing the reference id of the transaction done.
6. Once you have enrolled in the program, it automatically gives your consent to the terms and conditions.
7. If in any case, one terminates enrolment, the fee is non-refundable and packages are non-transferable.
8. We DO NOT guarantee 5, 10 or 20 kilo weight loss programs. Your body can safely lose 2-3 kilos/inches in a month, and the fat you lose with us will not bounce back as long as you remain self-disciplined. Our diet plans are not short-term diet plans that you follow for temporary results. Instead, the food prescribed is which you can sustain for lifelong, and hence get permanent outcomes resulting in a lifestyle change.
9. Breaks: We do not encourage breaks as they hinder the flow of diet and lifestyle changes that we recommend. Moreover, lifestyle changes are about integrating those into your life regardless of what you are up to. Vacations, family functions, travelling or not feeling well should not become a factor to stop eating healthy. Though if for some other emergent reason, you need to pause your program, please get in touch with us. If the hold is approved, you are entitled to have a maximum of 7 days break in 3 months program, and 14 days break in 5 months program. Hold/Pause facility is not applicable to any other programs.
10. If you are unable to continue with your package because of any reason, diets for the remaining days will be emailed to you so that you can follow those as per your time and convenience, there will be no follow-ups and your package will be treated as closed. NutriAyurCare cannot be held liable thereafter in any respect whatsoever
11. As you are opting for an online diet program that is through email, the clinic is not liable to give you any visiting/personal appointments.
12. NutriAyurCare strongly recommends- ‘Do Not Share Your Diet Plans’ with others. These are customized diet plans which are planned by your doctor based on your individual needs and concerns. Sharing your diet plans with individuals having different body types, nutritional needs, and health issues may harm or lead to deficiencies for which the clinic is not at all responsible.
13. Multiple discounts/offers cannot be combined.
14. The clients are required to get enrolled in the program only after a clear understanding of the process involved, “NutriAyurCare” cannot be held liable by anyways post-joining.